It Pains Me

However, some decisions have to be made and stood by regardless of a twinge of regret. This summer I relocated to Oregon. I had dreams of coming back to put on the event, but it just wasn't practical due to the fact that my travel alone would put me in the hole beyond the total amount raised last year. I sincerely wish I could put the MackyDu on this year, but it just isn't going to happen. Now if someone else would like to do it I would do all in my limited power from 1400 miles away to help. I have some prizes left over gathering dust. The set-up of the event was remarkably easy, the word-spreading is the only stresser. The "will it be worth it" question.

Email me if anyone wishes to do so.

Thanks again for everything that was accomplished through last year's event. I've no doubt we made a difference in a few lives at the very least, and that is reward enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home